Jupiter, Florida, in Palm Beach county, is 15 miles N of West Palm Beach, Florida (center to center) and 80 miles N of Miami, Florida. Jupiter is a scenic oceanfront community and is well known for having beautiful beaches. It's a popular vacation destination. Many prosperous residents of the northern part of the nation, especially New York City metro area and the Boston area have luxurious vacation residences in Jupiter. People with vacation homes often become full-time residents. The city includes residential neighborhoods, upscale waterfront communities, numerous condominium complexes and a scenic intracoastal waterway.
- Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum.
- The Florida Marlins participate in string training in Jupiter.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse.
- It's home to the spring training facilities of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.
- Roger Dean Stadium Complex.
- Hibel Museum of Art.
- The Last Galleon features artifacts taken from an old Spanish Galleon located in the waters off of Florida.
- Jupiter Ridge Natural Area.
- Jupiter Inlet.
- DuBois Pioneer Home is included in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Loxahatchee River Historical Museum features pre-historic artifacts, Seminole Indian clothing and tools, pioneer relics and Spanish treasures.
- Lighthouse Center for the Arts.
- Florida History Center and Museum.